JUST IMAGINE Index du Forum
JUST IMAGINE

JUST IMAGINE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Clap Switch Circuit Using 555 Pdf Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    JUST IMAGINE Index du Forum -> JUST IMAGINE -> Le Trombinoscope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lorihermy

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Sep - 13:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Clap Switch Circuit Using 555 Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Clap Switch Circuit Using 555 Pdf Download > urlin.us/3z9mc

Clap Switch Circuit Using 555 Pdf Download

bd40bc7c7a
Some,said,i,shuld,use,a,signal,generator,bt,still,d,circuit,is,not,runni,what,could,be,the,proble?,Reply,Samarth,says:,April,17,,2016,at,7:10,am,Can,you,please,explain,the,design,of,the,circuit.,The,,,circuit,,,is,,,shown,,,here,,,Regulated,,,lab,,,power,,,supply,,,circuit,,,2.,,,High,,amplitude,,sound,,signal,,in,,front,,of,,the,,condenser,,mic,,,turns,,ON,,the,,transistor,,BC,,548.,,Reply,,,Dr.,,,Reply,,,SAMUEL,,,AWANY,,,01/29/2016,,,at,,,2:36,,,pm,,,What,,,an,,,interesting,,,project,,,where,,,i,,,can,,,connect,,,and,,,work,,,out.,,,Right?,,,Reply,,,ajay,,,yadav,,,says:,,,January,,,13,,,,2014,,,at,,,12:46,,,pm,,,hy,,,admin,,,i,,,want,,,to,,,see,,,that,,,clap,,,switch,,,video,,,c,,,u,,,tel,,,me,,,hw,,,cn,,,i,,,c,,,Reply,,,Khaleel,,,says:,,,January,,,13,,,,2014,,,at,,,4:00,,,pm,,,Please,,,check,,,if,,,your,,,flash,,,player,,,is,,,installed.,,,elow,,,&,,,i,,,need,,,help,,,.,,,

Plz,answer?,Reply,gaargi,pachal,says:,June,12,,2015,at,11:30,am,the,voltage,used,for,driving,the,relay,circuit,is,6v,or,12,v,dc?,aor,6v,or,12,v,ac?,Reply,Amit,says:,July,2,,2015,at,6:27,pm,Hi,,I,am,not,able,to,find,IC,7474,,is,it,possible,to,use,any,other,instead,of,this,?,Somewhere,I,saw,a,clap,switch,circuit,with,2,NE555,,but,as,per,the,comments,from,different,users,the,mic,sensitivity,is,very,low,you,have,to,clap,hard,and,near,to,mic,to,operate,it.,Reply,Raheem,Sodiq,08/28/2015,at,9:01,am,how,can,i,make,the,ON,permanently,after,a,single,clap,and,OFF,Reply,Electrical,Technology,08/28/2015,at,6:37,pm,Yes,Sure&,Reply,Wahab,08/02/2016,at,3:39,pm,My,ckt,didnt,work,perfectly,,L.E.D,is,On,on,clap,but,not,Off,by,clap,How,can,i,fix,this,plz,help,Reply,christian,08/29/2015,at,9:03,pm,sir/mam,.,Applications,,,Clap,,,Switch,,,is,,,not,,,restricted,,,to,,,turn,,,the,,,LEDs,,,ON,,,and,,,OFF,,,,but,,,it,,,can,,,be,,,used,,,in,,,any,,,electric,,,appliances,,,such,,,as,,,Tube,,,Light,,,,Fan,,,,Radio,,,or,,,any,,,other,,,basic,,,circuit,,,which,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,turn,,,ON,,,by,,,a,,,Sound.,,,Reply,premkumar,jeri,says:,August,7,,2015,at,1:59,am,What,is,the,watts,of,all,resistor?,Reply,in,this,comment,sir,not,gmail,thank,u,sir,Reply,rohan,says:,August,22,,2015,at,3:24,am,Sir,I,have,a,small,doubt&does,the,circuit,work,on,external,notice,other,than,the,sound,produced,by,clapping.,So,,,you,,,can,,,select,,,transformer,,,rating,,,230V-6V,,,or,,,230V-12V,,,Working,,,of,,,Clap,,,Switch,,,Circuit,,,Here,,,the,,,555,,,IC,,,operates,,,in,,,monostable,,,multivibrator,,,mode.,,,The,,,collector,,,voltage,,,of,,,BC,,,548,,,is,,,connected,,,to,,,the,,,trigger,,,pin,,,of,,,555.,,,Notify,,,me,,,of,,,new,,,posts,,,by,,,email.,,,

codigo disciplinario del abogado pdf downloadindia thailand relations pdf downloadbrs anatomy 8th pdf downloadpop3 rfc 1939 pdf downloaddownload kuhap dan penjelasannya pdf to wordsound advice on recording and mixing vocals pdf downloadplan 2006 ingles pdf downloadquick thinking on your feet pdf downloadmaya episode 1 pdf free downloadikshvaku ke vanshaj pdf free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Sep - 13:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    JUST IMAGINE Index du Forum -> JUST IMAGINE -> Le Trombinoscope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz